The Provider Portal is an online account which allows you to manage your registration details, and submit notifications, in a quick and simple way.
Any registered provider with 15 locations or fewer can get access to the Provider Portal.
- You only see the information relevant to your sector and role, making it easy to find the right form
- We automatically complete some parts of the form using the information we already know, saving you time.
- You can be sure you're entering the right information because it's validated automatically. This means your form is more than twice as likely to be correct and accepted first time.
- You can view a history of all the forms you've submitted. You can also download PDF copies for your records.
In our recent surveys, 86% of providers said they were either 'satisfied' or 'very satisfied' with their experience using the Provider Portal.
How to get access
If you're a registered provider with 15 locations or fewer, you should have received an invitation email from us. We send these to:
- the business owner (individual, nominated individual or partners)
- registered managers.
If you can't find your invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03000 616161 (select option 3).